Your privacy is very important to us. This policy describes how we collect and use your information.
- Ownership of this website, and all the elements of this website that are owned by Rekha Murali, are protected by trademark, copyrighted, and can be downloaded or used only for noncommercial uses and for your own educational purposes.
- Affiliate or third-party links may be found on our website. We only partner with affiliates or other products on our website that we trust. You may be sharing your information there once you leave our website. When you use these links and leave our website, we do not take responsibility for what happens to your information at a third-party website. The use of these websites is at your own risk.
- How we collect and use your information: When you access our website, your basic data may be collected, which may include your name, email address, and any other information you provide. This process is automatic and may also record the time you visited the website, how long you stayed, and your IP address. We may use standard features such as cookies. Cookies help us evaluate user trends. You may also enter your information at certain places on our website to access and download information, get an appointment, or receive updates on our services. Please remember that whenever you enter your information on our blogs, chats, forums, or emails, it may be visible to others. We do not take responsibility for unauthorized third parties that collect your information. We may retain your email if you choose to communicate with us, register to our website, or subscribe to it. We use SSL or secure emailing per website standards. We never send credit card information through our website email.
Please do not send private or sensitive information to our email, as email is not always a secure method of communication, and you are doing so at your own risk. Also, we may post external links occasionally, and using them may expose your information to other third parties. Again, we do not accept any liability from using third-party links, because we do not own them. We use your data to perform our regular business activities, like contacting you for appointments, sending discounts, and updates or changes in the services we offer, in order to keep you informed. We will maintain your email in accordance with the law.
We do not sell your information to any third parties. We may have affiliates on our website, but no information will be sent to them without your permission.
4) In case of any legal matters: We may be required to disclose certain information, and will do so only if legally required or for our protection.
5) Use of testimonials on our website: We may post testimonials of our patients in any form (written, video, or another format) and this only includes patients that represent our practice. We do not make claims that everybody will have the same outcomes from our programs, since results may vary from person to person.
6) How we store your information: We are committed to keeping your information as safe as possible. All your data is stored at the list server of drrekhamuralimd.com content and messaging. You can unsubscribe from our website at any time.